Wednesday, April 1, 2009

National Poetry Writing Month

Well, I'm biting the bullet. In addition to my normal blog, Perhaps, I will be keeping up this blog for the month of April. The challenge is to write at least one poem a day for the entire month.

I'm keeping this blog to make myself accountable. This will *hopefully* force me to keep up with the challenge and write every day, starting today.

When I post a new poem, I will remove the previous one. But, I'll leave the *tentative* titles... we'll see what pops up. I may also throw some poetry related blogs at this page and see what sticks.

In advance, I will warn you that all of these poems will be newborns and therefore may still be dirty from birth. All I'm really hoping to get out of this is a handful of decent poems that I can work with.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment